I’m afraid 10 hours was WAY to long to sleep. I slept from 9:30-8:15. My children are awake downstairs, and I haven’t even gotten out of bed yet. That’s going to change! Here are my 2010 goals!
- sleep 8 hours or less!
- Eat 5 or more fruits and vegetables per day
- eat meals! Stop snacking
- Lose 10 lbs.
- Study the Old Testament with the Sunday School Curriculum this year
- Attend temple twice a month.
- Get good grades
- Spend $125 on groceries per week.
- Participate in a triathlon
- Another half/ possibly full marathon.
Have you seen Julie and Julia? I just watched it the other day. Fun movie for a food blogger. Anyway- Healthier version:
JANA IS DOING IT, DR. FUHRMAN STYLE! She is making everything in his cookbook over the next month. She’s on the second week, and has already lost 6 lbs. That is awesome!! I can’t wait to read her entire month.