Body for life day 19 (Friday).
I woke up early for weights this morning. But first did about 15 minutes on the stair stepper, just to warm up and read more about Serine Proteases. But then my friend Eliece met me for the weights. We did
- barbell chest press and dumbbell fly
- Dumbbell shoulder raises then overhead press
- Compound row and lat pull down
- Tricep extension and tricep dips
- barbell bicep curls, hammer curls
We definitely fatigued with each exercise!
Egg whites, black beans, ezekial toast
Then I realized I really needed to balance it out with some protein.
So, chicken and an apple
Then for dinner: Some chicken, two strawberries, and a huge pile of edamame. My kids and my husband kept snagging the soybeans, but I shared.